Thursday, April 24, 2008

time and all you gave

There is nothing quite like a paper to help one procrastinate. I suddenly think of brilliant ways to change my facebook profile, or remember the people I was supposed to call two weeks ago. Duties that don't usually bother me suddenly prick my conscience. Our dishes are clean, I've held myself back from changing my profile picture three times, and I actually wrote my professor after all this time. Oh, the irony. 
With that said, I am actually enjoying this paper. I think the problem is that it's not due until tomorrow at midnight, so I feel like I have plenty of time. However, if I want to do fun things like go to CPO dinner and the play tomorrow night, I need to get this thing done today. Yet another irony- I will work harder to be able to spend time with friends than I will to simply get a good grade. 
I am afraid I am a very bad student. 



No comments: